Stem cells are harvested under sterile conditions using a special “closed system” technology so that the cells never come into contact with the environment throughout the entire process from removal to deployment. Sterile technique and oral antibiotics are also used to prevent infection.
Articles in this section
- If I bank my stem cells for future use, how many treatments will I have?
- How many stem cell injections are required for success?
- What do the costs of the stem cell therapy procedure include?
- What are the costs of consultation and treatment for stem cell therapy?
- What are some diseases that Sparrow is definitely not treating at this time with stem cell therapy?
- Does a candidate have to participate in research to receive treatment at Sparrow?
- Who decides who is eligible for stem cell therapy?
- Are any patients automatically excluded from stem cell therapy?
- Is everyone a candidate for stem cell therapy?
- How long does it take to see improvement from stem cell therapy?