Sparrow follows all our outcomes and any adverse events and we have had extraordinary safety since we started treating patients in 2010. All of our patients are entered into a database to follow and report even minor adverse reactions. This information is vital to the development of stem cell science. There have been a few reports of serious complications from associated with other technologies.
Articles in this section
- If I bank my stem cells for future use, how many treatments will I have?
- How many stem cell injections are required for success?
- What do the costs of the stem cell therapy procedure include?
- What are the costs of consultation and treatment for stem cell therapy?
- What are some diseases that Sparrow is definitely not treating at this time with stem cell therapy?
- Does a candidate have to participate in research to receive treatment at Sparrow?
- Who decides who is eligible for stem cell therapy?
- Are any patients automatically excluded from stem cell therapy?
- Is everyone a candidate for stem cell therapy?
- How long does it take to see improvement from stem cell therapy?