No. Participation in any of our protocols is not mandatory and there are no incentives, financial or otherwise, to induce patients to enroll in our studies. However, Sparrow is dedicated to clinical research for the development of stem cell science. Sparrow is taking an active role in cutting edge clinical research in the new field of regenerative medicine. Research studies will be explained and privacy will be maintained. Formal future research studies will be regulated by an Institutional Review Board which is an authorized agency that promotes validity, transparency, and protection of human study enrollees.
Articles in this section
- If I bank my stem cells for future use, how many treatments will I have?
- How many stem cell injections are required for success?
- What do the costs of the stem cell therapy procedure include?
- What are the costs of consultation and treatment for stem cell therapy?
- What are some diseases that Sparrow is definitely not treating at this time with stem cell therapy?
- Does a candidate have to participate in research to receive treatment at Sparrow?
- Who decides who is eligible for stem cell therapy?
- Are any patients automatically excluded from stem cell therapy?
- Is everyone a candidate for stem cell therapy?
- How long does it take to see improvement from stem cell therapy?