Patients who are considered to be candidates will be invited for a consultation which may be associated with a consultation fee in some cases. Consultation with a physician may include office evaluation, physician’s evaluation of X-Rays, review of records, or telephonic consultations. Unfortunately, insurance generally will not cover the actual cost of stem cell treatment. However, we accept FSA and HSA. Additionally, financing is available interest-free for up to 14 months. Since stem cell therapy is still considered investigational, the cost varies depending on the disease state being treated and which type of stem cell deployment is required.
Articles in this section
- If I bank my stem cells for future use, how many treatments will I have?
- How many stem cell injections are required for success?
- What do the costs of the stem cell therapy procedure include?
- What are the costs of consultation and treatment for stem cell therapy?
- What are some diseases that Sparrow is definitely not treating at this time with stem cell therapy?
- Does a candidate have to participate in research to receive treatment at Sparrow?
- Who decides who is eligible for stem cell therapy?
- Are any patients automatically excluded from stem cell therapy?
- Is everyone a candidate for stem cell therapy?
- How long does it take to see improvement from stem cell therapy?