BioScans are a great baseline and a way to keep your body in balance so most patients get another scan every 3 months. However, if you are working on other modalities at Sparrow, you may need one more or less. Listen to your body and assess what is best for you.
Articles in this section
- Get the most out of your BioScan
- How do I collect my Bioscan sample?
- Do my BioScan imprints need refills?
- Does a BioScan do genetic testing?
- How long does it take to get the results from your BioScan?
- How often should I get a BioScan?
- I purchased a BioScan. Now what?
- My hair is colored, will that change the results of my BioScan?
- What can I expect to feel?
- What do I do after I’ve completed my drops?