No, blood work from your doctor/lab it required for genetic testing. A BioScan is used to assist your body in maintaining homeostasis and supporting your immune system in its everyday process.
Articles in this section
- Get the most out of your BioScan
- How do I collect my Bioscan sample?
- Do my BioScan imprints need refills?
- Does a BioScan do genetic testing?
- How long does it take to get the results from your BioScan?
- How often should I get a BioScan?
- I purchased a BioScan. Now what?
- My hair is colored, will that change the results of my BioScan?
- What can I expect to feel?
- What do I do after I’ve completed my drops?