You will contact Sparrow and assess your goals and possible continuation of supplements. Unless you are working on a specific issue or it is recommended by a practitioner, you will typically only have a BioScan every 3 months or so. Everyone is different so that will be part of your individualized plan.
Articles in this section
- Get the most out of your BioScan
- How do I collect my Bioscan sample?
- Do my BioScan imprints need refills?
- Does a BioScan do genetic testing?
- How long does it take to get the results from your BioScan?
- How often should I get a BioScan?
- I purchased a BioScan. Now what?
- My hair is colored, will that change the results of my BioScan?
- What can I expect to feel?
- What do I do after I’ve completed my drops?