We require users to complete 450 minutes on a plan before re-assessing to allow them time to see measurable progress. You may, however, choose to exercise for more than 450 minutes on a plan. In our work with high performing athletes using traditional EEG equipment, we found that 450 minutes was the minimum amount of exercise required for users to report measurable improvements in their brain performance.
Articles in this section
- Do patients come off medication while or after neurofeedback training?
- Should patients be off ADD or ADHD medicine prior to neurofeedback training?
- How soon will results be noticed?
- What is a session duration?
- How many exercise plans can I do?
- Why is a standard plan 450 minutes?
- What is plan duration?
- Can I edit my plan?
- What is an exercise plan?
- What is the cost of Brain Mapping/NeuroPerformance Assessment (NPA) and Neurofeedback training?