Some of the supplements you may need are available through a practitioner only so those will be provided by the practitioner. Others will be available at your local health food store, vitamin shop, Amazon, or online. You will be advised where to purchase these at the appointment for your BioScan review.
Articles in this section
- Get the most out of your BioScan
- How do I collect my Bioscan sample?
- Do my BioScan imprints need refills?
- Does a BioScan do genetic testing?
- How long does it take to get the results from your BioScan?
- How often should I get a BioScan?
- I purchased a BioScan. Now what?
- My hair is colored, will that change the results of my BioScan?
- What can I expect to feel?
- What do I do after I’ve completed my drops?