Everyone is different so the answer varies. Some people feel immediately better in some way but most of the time, it is a process. You didn’t get to where you are overnight and you may not feel instantly better. If your body detoxes and you feel bad for a couple of days, that could just be your body adjusting. However, you should always contact your practitioner to discuss options or any questions you may have.
Articles in this section
- Get the most out of your BioScan
- How do I collect my Bioscan sample?
- Do my BioScan imprints need refills?
- Does a BioScan do genetic testing?
- How long does it take to get the results from your BioScan?
- How often should I get a BioScan?
- I purchased a BioScan. Now what?
- My hair is colored, will that change the results of my BioScan?
- What can I expect to feel?
- What do I do after I’ve completed my drops?