It is also referred to as a NeuroPerformance Assessment or NPA. Sparrow recommends that you allocate an hour. There will be a 20 minute closed a session and a 20 minute open eye session.
Articles in this section
- Do patients come off medication while or after neurofeedback training?
- Should patients be off ADD or ADHD medicine prior to neurofeedback training?
- How soon will results be noticed?
- What is a session duration?
- How many exercise plans can I do?
- Why is a standard plan 450 minutes?
- What is plan duration?
- Can I edit my plan?
- What is an exercise plan?
- What is the cost of Brain Mapping/NeuroPerformance Assessment (NPA) and Neurofeedback training?