Basically anyone but a personalized plan is necessary to optimize your health and wellness. One of the most impacted organs from NAD+ deficiency is the brain. NAD+ plays a vital role in the brain, the reduced form of NAD+ causes mediate brain aging and the tissue damage in various brain illnesses.
NAD + therapy boasts benefits that include:
- Restoring cellular production of energy (ATP)
- Protecting and repairing DNA (PARP)
- Lifting Brain Fog and improving clarity
- Strengthening the immune system (improved cell signaling of Immune-CD38, CD157)
- Production of dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline, essential for maintaining proper levels of neurotransmitter
- Improving athletic endurance and combating fatigue
- Addiction, Anxiety, and Depression: Restoration of proper brain biochemistry is a major requirement for breaking any addiction, restoring clarity of mind, stabilizing moods, and reducing or eliminating cravings.
- Degenerative Diseases: Current research also indicates that NAD deficiencies may trigger a host of metabolic and degenerative diseases—including obesity, Type II diabetes, Alzheimer’s, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), and Parkinson’s.
- Sleep Disorders: a deficiency of NAD+ has been associated with circadian dysfunction and sleep disorders.